Friday, August 04, 2006

Three day weekend!

One of the great things about my job here in Guayaquil, Ecuador, is the schedule. We teach our government students for long hours on Monday through Thursday. Friday Morning is paperwork time, so we make out attendance and student reports to send to Quito. Then we're free!

This morning I got up early, went to the gym. Then I came home, had a cup of coffee and spent some hammock time. It's a lovely feeling, laying in a hammock in Guayaquil, Ecuador, looking up at our three impressive mango trees, which are full of green little fruits giving promise of massive mango parties in the future, realizing there's not a lot to do.

I just head inside, spend 15 minutes finishing up my paperwork, then wait for Lisa and Chris to finish their stuff up. At 10 am I head to the Internet Cafe and email everything off. The ladies head off to go shopping, and crafting, and whatever else they do, so I´m free to surf the web and do some blogging.

And I'm paid to do this.

Gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home